Winter activities and sports in the Kleinwalsertal
- 127 km of pistes of all difficulties in the Kleinwalsertal - Oberstdorf ski area
- Snow and fun parks for freestyle snowsports
- 45 km of cross country skiing in the Kleinwalsertal and 73 km in Oberstdorf
- 7 toboggan runs
- Natural curling rink
- 50 km of winter trails
- 8 ski and snowboard schools
- Guided tours: snowshoe excursions, ski tours, Nordic walking, telemark, skifox, snow bikes...
- Sleigh rides
- Museuum, ski exhibition, Bergschau mountain visitor centre
The Kleinwalsertal offers five classic cross country ski runs totalling 42 km in length, ranging in altitude from 1050 m to 1260 m. For skaters, a loop of approximately 5 km is cleared on the Steinbock run in the Bödmen area.
The valley has over 50 km of cleared or prepared path, making the large network of winter walking routes unique. Most paths are situated in the main valley and side valleys up to an altitude of 1400 m.